Disclaimers and limitations of liability
- Description or reference to an organisation, product or publication or service does not imply endorsement of that unless it is owned by Oz iMedic and in which case it is subject to the disclaimers and limitations of liability herein. To the fullest extent permitted by law the material and information displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy.
- The material on this website is intended for use as an exam revision or personal development resource. It is not a substitute for your own clinical judgement as a professional. Any reference to drug dosage should be checked with your local formulary before prescribing. Oz iMedic does not make any guarantees that use of iMeducate products or services will guarantee success in any examination or other test of any nature.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Oz iMedic expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the information contained on or use or inability to use or result of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable; and
- any direct losses in excess of twice any subscription fees paid.
Nothing in this provision affects our, or our contractors', liability for death or personal injury arising from our (or their) negligence nor our (or their) liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under an applicable law.
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- Fraudulent purposes in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction, although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.